Thursday, October 28, 2010

CUT SNIP BUUUZZZZ...

So a few weeks ago my hair began to drastically fall out.
and my dad started the campaign for shaving his head in support. 
And then came the day to finally buzz it.  with the help of my beloved Maxi
 lookn hot. 
oh my. 
precious DAD 
The FAM <3 so much love and support. Love you all so much. 
But one person stood out...
<3Miss Sarah Elizabeth Cardey <3 
She sat down in the chair when she saw my slight hesitation to buzz my hair. 
and in a matter of minutes, her beautiful hair was gone. 
It was the most loved I have ever felt. 
Thank you Sarah for going through this with me. 
My love. Best friend. Other Half. 

Before & After 
BESTS. Will got a horrible mullet, we are buzzed. 
And thank you MAXIE for cutting our hair. 
Love you. 
LOVE<3 
All I can say is thank you. 

Well here is a little inside look to the most emotional day of our lives...well sorta. 
Thank you to the CARDEY FAM for attending and supporting.
Thank you Willup and Brantakiss for letting us get hair all over your backyard. ;)
Thank you MOM, DAD and baby sister SARAH for all the support and love. 
and
thank you SARAH CARDEY. Love you all. 


p.s. Hair is so overrated 
it will grow back. 




2 comments:

  1. KITTY. I love this!!! And so so excited you have a blog!! Only the best kitties have blogs, at least that's what I've heard...love you!

    ReplyDelete