Tuesday, December 7, 2010

XC Christmas Party

So every year the girls cross country team has a CHRISTMAS party. 
Since Christmas is beyond my favorite thing on this planet...
we have had the party at my house for the second year in a row. 

 Mom and I went to Michaels to look for crafts...
as did my little sister Sarah and I.
They both put these on...different days.  
like mother like daughter? :) 
ANGIE, MELISSA and I always ride together. And take our annual pit stop in Rainbow Valley.
Last year and this years photo 
We made some sweet sweaters. Complete with baby Jesus on the sleeve. 
 No big. 
Made some sweet candy canes out of beads.


These Santas were a craft disaster...but still super fun. 
Not too many girls came this year...but thankfully my 3 favorite people crashed. 
RY, WILL and BRANT! 
 We had a gingerbread house making contest...
 Obviously we WON. 
Evidence....
Thank you team for a fun Christmas party! Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment