Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CROSS COUNTRY!

so running has been a pretty big part of my life.
 I was stoked to be able to go up with my loves/team to watch them race at conference in Fresno
I was there to cheer/help and take pics, and just hang with the team.

boy golly gee I miss racing. 
 it was the first time the WHOLE TEAM was TOGETHER all season. <3 
I think I'll spot light a couple of my fav runners ;) 

Here is Miss ANGIE!! 
    
Dearest WILLup
Bestie BRANTikas 
and MELISSAAAA
 We gave the weekend a thumbs up...obviously 
I'm really proud of my teammates.  I can't wait to join them once again for hours a day full of running and laugher. 

Thats why today....I decided that no matter what....I WILL RUN EVERYDAY
Even if I feel like poop. 
I just miss it. 
The way it makes me feel. 
The people. 
So heres to saying screw you chemo...

I just wanna RUN


No comments:

Post a Comment