Thursday, November 11, 2010

OOOHHH We're Half Way There!

So today was chemo numero 6
HALF WAY DONE! 
It was a typical day at chemo. 
my two best friends Will and Brant came as usual...
thanks guys. they are the best of the best.  <3 
sit with me for 4 hours.  love you boys. 
Momma of course was there.  My Aunt Sandy also stopped by. 
Daddy came and is a fantastic multitasker ;) 
my nurse from my very first chemo, Chris was my nurse for the day 
she's one of my favs for sure  

We drove home blaring LIVING ON A PRAYER by Bon Jovi.  It was very fitting for the day. 

and...
This was waiting for my on my kitchen table when I got home.  
I Love you and thank you Sarah. best roomie ever. 
Cookies, flowers and a love note.  She knows me so well.

Momma also sent me home with some of her home made GUMBO
can you say YUM!? 
thanks mom! 

oh what a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment